Tuesday 28 October 2008

Tomorrow meeting/ URBAN PROBES!!!

Hi Guys,

I am definitely in tomorrow. I have a lecture in the afternoon- in the morning I am going to spend maybe and hour or two just getting all my information together and trying to get it into some manageable format but then I think whoever is around will be a good idea to get in and have a chat.

Also I spoke with Flo, Stuart etc today and they said that we 100% need to start thinking about our "urban probes". So how are we going to engage with people in the area to get a broader picture of any needs, wants, problems etc so we can work out what we are going to do when we get back be it an installation, product, spacial design. So yeah, start thinking on some ideas of how we can get the people in the area to engage with us without asking specific questions I guess.

Cheers

Joe

No comments: